Hide a menu item in responsible mode

Hello,

How can I hide the “Online Giving” menu item (this was wooCommerce menu item I change the name) in responsive mode. See screenshots below. The first screenshot is what it looks like in full screen. The second screenshot is in responsive mode and you can see it overlay over the home menu button. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it’s displaying so that i can help you to remove the menu item in responsive mode?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Here is the URL http://truth.livingtruthcc.org.

Thanks,
Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your reply.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

@media (max-width: 959px){
ul.nav.navbar-nav.navbar-right {
  display: none;
}
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you that works. I have one more question about the an area that is not looking right in responsive mode. In the footer-widget area I have a session that called quick message. In responsive mode the “Send Form” button overlap onto the copyright and credit area in the footer. I have used the following css to prevent the overlap.
@media (max-width: 959px){
#colophon.site-footer {
margin-top: 35px;
}
}

But now I have a white space between the footer-widget area (yellow) and the bottom footer area (purple). How can remove the white area. Please see screenshot attached. Here is the website link: http://truth.livingtruthcc.org

Thank again for all your help,
Adrian

Hi Adrian,

To resolve this button overlapping issue, just remove the above shared code that you are using and try using the following CSS code.

.home-widget-area #caldera_form_1 .row.last_row {
  float: left;
}

Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

That works. I just want to say thank you very very much for all your help with this theme. Although this is a free theme your support was awesome.

Thank you again,
Adrian

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: