Hide keywords in posts

Hi there,
i love your theme Activello and its working really great. I’ve just a few questions:

1. Is it possible to hide the keywords at the bottom of a post? I want to use them but not show them because it might gets confusing for readers…

2. I know its a difficult topic and there might be a few people who ask it before: Can I hide a post but use the featured image of it for the slider? I read something about a child theme with the code for it but i’m yet new at wordpress and afraid of crash my whole site of i switch to another theme.

3. On the mobile version of my site, the sidebar is the last thing which is shown… so the reader have to scroll a lot to find the sidebar with the “follow me” buttons and so on. Is it possible to arrange that differently/individual?

Sorry for rudimentary english - hope you understand everything. And thanks for your help!!

Hi @juli2202,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. Is it possible to hide the keywords at the bottom of a post? I want to use them but not show them because it might gets confusing for readers…

I am not sure what you are referring as keywords so could you please tell me a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshot of it?

Do you mean post tags?

2. I know its a difficult topic and there might be a few people who ask it before: Can I hide a post but use the featured image of it for the slider? I read something about a child theme with the code for it but i’m yet new at wordpress and afraid of crash my whole site of i switch to another theme.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

3. On the mobile version of my site, the sidebar is the last thing which is shown.. so the reader have to scroll a lot to find the sidebar with the “follow me” buttons and so on. Is it possible to arrange that differently/individual?

Could you please tell me how you want it to arrange differently?

Best Regards,
Movin