Hide or remove image title when mouse hovers over image

Hi I would like to stop the image title from appearing when my mouse hovers over the image. I’m currently using a Shapely theme.

I know the image title can disappear on hover if I don’t input an image title in my wordpress media library, but I would like the image to have a title in the wordpress media library for seo, I just don’t want the title to appear when the mouse hovers over the image.

How can I fix that?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

http://staging.jennywu.info/press/

Hi for example on this page, when the mouse hovers over the images, the image title comes up. I don’t want the image title to come up when the mouse hovers over the image.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am not seeing the mouse over effect, did you remove it?

Best Regards,
Support

No it’s still there.

No it’s still there

Hi there

sorry but that’s not the shapely issue, when you upload images in WordPress it has titles and this title is rendered when you show images, this is normal in WordPress, theme does not have option to hide that title appearance , you may need to search for third-party plugins to hide image titles

What plugins do you suggest?

HI

Sorry but I don’t know :slight_smile: you have to search for them in the internet, something like this:

you can also search for solutions without plugin in the net, this is the search criteria in google:
remove image title attribute WordPress