Hide page title

I have been using the “Hide Title” plugin to hide the titles on all my pages, but it seems to have stopped working for some unknown reason. It has not been tested beyond WP 4.2.15. The only alternative plugins I can find are “Title Remover” and “Toggle the Title”, but they are also not tested on the current version. As I have a lot of pages (1000+) whose title I want to remove, I really don’t want to have to go through them all one-by-one.
I am using a Sparkling child theme - is there any css I could apply to get rid of Titles for all pages, without needing any plugin ?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the title by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove Title*/
.page-header {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

So easy when you know how ! Thanks so much for the quick and effective response.

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

I am also trying to remove page titles. I have tried both bits of code mentioned above but neither work for my site.

Thanks in advance

Hi there

You can use plugins like YOAST to change or hide page titles.

P.s. hiding page title is not a good idea for SEO purpose

Regards

Thank you, as per your suggestion I explored this in Yoast (as I have it installed) but wasn’t sure on how to action it.

i’ve installed plugin - hide page and post title but will keep an eye on my SEO ranking as I’ve put a lot of work into that over the years. Some plugins suggest this shouldn’t be affected with theirs - here’s hoping.

Hi there

Ok, that makes sense, let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

Regards

1 Like