Hide the cart amount in the menu

Hello everyone!

Thanks for this great theme, I’ve just fallen in love with it!

However, there is something I can’t figure out: how could I hide the cart amount in the menu bar?

I’ve tried some usual methods, but unfortunately the shapely_woomenucart() function (inc/woo-setup.php) is not easily overridable (no “if !function_exists()”).

Of course, CSS might do the job, but it will remain the “-” character before the amount…

Any idea?

Thank you!

Hi @kydoh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin!

Thank you so much! Your solution works great :slight_smile:

I was inspired by your code: I added it to my own functions.php. I’m still a beginner in the WordPress’ world, but the add_action(‘init’, ‘remove_shapely_woomenucart’); will be useful in the future.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Kydoh

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi @movin!,

I have a similar question: how can I remove the shopping cart icon plus number of items plus the price from the menu bar? It is OK that this is visible when a visitor is in the shop, but we have WooCommerce connected with LearnDash (LMS).
When students are busy with their courses, I don’t like them to see the shopping cart icon on the menu bar.
I didn’t find an option in the customizer.
Is there a different way to remove this?
Thanks!

@leonie This is old topic which is resolved so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hello @leonie,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have already responded to your post in a different thread so please refer to that thread.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/hide-woocommerce-icon-amount-price-in-menu/

Best Regards,
Support