Hide Title

Hey I am using the dazzling Theme and I want to build up a static side without a title.

When I check the hide title button I still have a white block on top of my theme with the word untitled.

Can somebody help me out? How can I remove it?

Hi @bananaboy99,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site but found you are not using the Dazzling theme on it.

If this is the case then could you please post your topic on our forum https://colorlibsupport.com/c/other/ to keep topics separate.

Best Regards,
Movin

I got the same question actually. In bananaboy99’s attachment there is ‘Untitled’ on the top of the page. ‘Untitled’ is title of the page that he set as static front page. In the previous version, this title is not showing up in the front page. Can we make it gone?

Hi @margjakob,

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Dazzling theme and found on the front page the title of the page is displayed which is set as static front page.

If you don’t specify any title for the page then the “Untitled” title is displayed for it on the home page.

If you don’t want to display that title then you can hide it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.home #main article h1.entry-title {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin