Ho to show full content instead of just Excerpt in WordPress theme?

love this theme, but I’m sitting here on the verge of tears, because after days of customization, I may have to toss it, just because it will not display my full blog posts in the home page. You guys advertise the ability to show a full content display, when really, the only option is some form of a constrained excerpt.

Very frustrated with the loss of time and energy this has cost me. I’ll await a response before I officially throw in the towel.

Glad that you got in touch with us before you throw in the towel.

We do advertise that and we don’t lie because Travelify theme works like it should work.
Here is working demo with full blog posts on blog page: https://colorlib.com/travelify/blog-full-content/

All you need to do it to create a blank blog Page and choose “Blog Full Content Display” inside “Page Attributes” on the right side widget in Page edit screen.

When you have done that you need to go to WordPress Dashboard – Settings – Reading and set “A static page (select below)”.

Choose your newly created blog page for “Front page:”. Save changes and you are ready to go.

This question have been answered several times here on this blog. Please browse around if you have any other issues with this theme.

It worked! I searched in the wordpress support and saw your reply to another blogger and figured there was no solution. Thank you, so glad it worked. Great theme

If you would add this vital sentence to the theme documentation it would probably save you getting this question over and over, and save a lot of frustration for users:

“When you have done that you need to go to WordPress Dashboard – Settings – Reading and set “A static page (select below)”.”

It’s not enough to just create the page, and the documentation doesn’t make that clear.

Thanks for theme and for all the support you’re giving here.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks for this.

I had to change it two places, it was not working until I changed it in settings reading and in “Dashboard” Click “Customize your Site” Button then chose “Static Front Page”

Show Full Post as Home Page (FULL PROCEDURE)
Go To Pages > create a blank Page and name it “Blog Display”
choose “Blog Full Content Display” inside “Page Attributes” on the right side widget in Page edit screen.
Settings –> Reading, and set “A static page (select below)”.
Choose your newly created “Blog Display” page for “Front page:” Save changes.
Then go to “Dashboard” Click “Customize your Site” Button then chose “Static Front Page” then select your new “Blog Display” page.
DO NOT select anything for "Post Page or it cancels this change out.