Home Page Content In Home Page Not Showing

I have installed demo content and other recommended plugins and set static page to “homepage”. The homepage looks like the homepage in demo. But in the home page, i also want to show home page content that I published in admin edit pages(ex.pages->add new). How can i do that.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The Homepage of this theme uses widgets to display the information on the home page so you would have to go to Appearance > Widgets and edit the widgets there to have the homepage display new information.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your reply. For example, i go to pages->myhomepage. I published some content there and that content is not shown in homepage. The static home page is myhomepage. And about the widgets to display new information, the homepage does not allow anymore widgets as it is a full width (i changed to template with sidebar) in edit page screen but still not work. I want to display new information like the homepage sections do, not on widgets in the sidebar.

let me add to previous reply. Also I go to appearance->widgets. what widgets do i add, if have add some widgets,it only shows in the sidebar. But the homepage does not accept widgets.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

The theme only allows new widgets to be added to the sidebar so the only way to have the homepage display new information is to customize the theme with new front page sections because the theme was created to use widgets. You can contact a developer for the customization service here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support