Home Page parralax section widget no background image

Hi Guys,
on the frontpage of the website I am currently working on should be the “parralax section widget”. When I set it up in customizr it shows for one second and when i am not logged into wordpress it won’t show up at all.

I read through the forum an I did all of this without any changes:

• deactivated all of the plugins
  • no background image
  • no page builder

I really don’t know what to do any further … can you please tell me what to do?

Thank you very much
Christina

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,
sorry, yes of course: https://massage-rebalancing.de/
No there is a page background and the Plugins are active, but without the parralax background hasn’t been loading, too,

Best regards
Christina

Good evening

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Good Morning,
I just installed the plugin and wanted to create a temporary login. May you tell me your emailadress or should I take my own? And which role do you need?
Thank you
Christina

HI

Use your email address :wink:

Hi there,
ok, now you have admin rights for one day:
https://massage-rebalancing.de/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=a33697bcae2f724e790c7a7bbdbafcf4
I hope you can tell me whats the problem with the parralax section.

kind regards,
Christina

Hi Crhistina

I just played with parallax section widget on your website, I’ve added several parallax sections but left only one, i want o say everything for me worked smoothly, without any problem, can you tell me how exactly i can replicate your problem?

Hi there,
the first section on the homepage (i marked it in orange) should habe a full size background image (as seen on the other screenshot). Sections with fullscreen images doesn’t work, sections with smaller images work and I really don’t know what to to to make a full size background work :frowning:

best regards
Christina

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Have you added or removed any code from the theme?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
I didn’t do anything to the themefiles … just added some CSS in the CSS-section, but nothing depending the Parralax section I think …
I had a look on the site on my mobile phone and there the image in the background appears … I completely don’t know whats the problem …

Best regards,
Christina

Hi there,

finally I’ve found it! It was the CSS … I thounght i changed only the background color of the main div on the other pages, but this seems to be one layer higher than the background image of the parralax sections.

Now, i found it and instead of:

#main > div {
	background-color: #fff;
}

I now change them separately:

#main > div.row {
	background-color: #fff;
}
div#shapely_home_parallax-13 {
    background-color: #fff !important;
}
div#shapely_home_parallax-18 {
    background-color: #fff !important;
}

and everything is fine!

Thank you for your help and ideas and the fast answers very much!!!
You do a great job!

Christina

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support