Home page questions

Hi,

My website is www.mamazartofparenting.com

I have some questions regarding my home page:

1. I can not find a way to align my logo with the menu options. Could you tell me how I can do this?

2. The recent posts published below the sliders seems to be cropped into a small column. How can I change the width of this section?

3. My right side bar appears under the recent posts but should appear next to them. It seems like it is a recurring problem with this theme. How can it be resolved?

Thanks for your help!

Hi @mamaza,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I can not find a way to align my logo with the menu options. Could you tell me how I can do this?

Just try removing the following custom CSS code that you are using on your site.

.navbar-header {
    width: 100%;
}
2. The recent posts published below the sliders seems to be cropped into a small column. How can I change the width of this section?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.col-sm-4.home-widget {
    width: 100%;
}
3. My right side bar appears under the recent posts but should appear next to them. It seems like it is a recurring problem with this theme. How can it be resolved?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin

You are my hero! Thank you!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: