How can I add static slider

Hi there,

I want to have a static image under the blog title as your demo.
Do you have a solution without coding or working in the CSS ?
Looking for something super easy to use…

Also the Instagram widget does not work. I get my Instagram client ID but nothing happens. What should I write in “tag name” and “limit” ?

thanks

Hi @corentin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I want to have a static image under the blog title as your demo. Do you have a solution without coding or working in the CSS ? Looking for something super easy to use…

Are you talking about the post featured image as shown in the attached screenshot?

If yes then you can set it for the post as described on the following page.

http://freewptp.com/tutorials/how-to-set-featured-image-or-post-thumbnail-in-wordpress/
Also the Instagram widget does not work. I get my Instagram client ID but nothing happens. What should I write in “tag name” and “limit” ?

Please make sure you have got the valid client id as described on the following page and please share the client ID that you are trying to use so that i can test it.

You will find information about instagram tags and how to use it on the following pages. The Tag Name is an optional and if you don’t specify any one then the default is ‘awesome’.

The limit specifies how many instagram images you want to retrieve and display. It’s the optional setting and if you don’t specify any then the default one is 6.

Kind Regards,
Movin