How can I adjust the copy width in the Parallax?

I’ve tried looking up how to adjust the copy width as words on the right side are cutting off on the forum and can’t seem to find a simple solution. Is there a was through CSS to adjust the copy in the widget?

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

I’m not sure I’m understanding what you’re referring to as ‘copy width’.
Could you provide me with a screenshot so that I’m better able to understand what you’re referring to?

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

If you go to my site www.bluecommunications.store

Go to the page B : P : D : P : T and read the paragraph “Design” you will see the copy is cut off to the right.

Go to the page Digital Marketing and read the paragraph “AdWord Campaigns….” you will see the copy is cut off to the right.

Go to the page Marketing Research, scroll down to “Google Analytics” you will see the copy is cut off to the right.

Go to the page Marketing, scroll down to “direct marketing” read the sentence, you will see the copy is cut off to the right.

It seems that any copy that is on the right side of the page gets cut off. How can I adjust the width of the copy so its NOT cut off?

Thx,
M.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.feature.feature-1 p {
    width: 96%!important;
}

body.has-sidebar-right .mb32 {
    width: 96%!important;
}

Please let me know if there are any other questions that I may help with. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support