How can i bring changes to index files?

Dear support staff,
My questions may sound pretty dumb when it comes to customizing theme. Currently i’m using sparkling theme, which is awesome, but i’m facing some issues customizing that very theme. Below are the listed issues which i cannot resolve :-

1)I know how to edit style.css files, i even made the style changes to child theme of sparkling. But can i make changes to index files?
For eg., the current color code for blog post title is #444 but i wanna turn it to #000 and to do that i need to make changes to index files, i knew that when i used the inspect element of chrome.
2)How can i make changes to bootstrap.min.css files?
3)How do i change the font-size of author name, date and category below the blog post title?

Thanks, in advance for the upcoming help.

Hi @pallazo94,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1)I know how to edit style.css files, i even made the style changes to child theme of sparkling. But can i make changes to index files? For eg., the current color code for blog post title is #444 but i wanna turn it to #000 and to do that i need to make changes to index files, i knew that when i used the inspect element of chrome. 2)How can i make changes to bootstrap.min.css files?

To make any CSS changes on your site you don’t need to edit any theme files as you can make these changes by developing custom CSS code and adding it in the theme Custom CSS option.

To change post title color from #444 to #000 try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.entry-title a {
    color: #000;
}
3)How do i change the font-size of author name, date and category below the blog post title?

You can change it by using the below CSS code as described above.

.entry-meta a {
    font-size: 14px;
}

Please change the font size 14px in the above code to whatever you want to set.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much for your help, Movin. You have completely resolved my issue regarding question no.3, but i’m still in a bit of a blur regarding question no.1&2.
About Q.1, As you told me to add the css [.entry-title a { color: #000 }] in additional css, i did that, but the changes took place only in post excerpts, leaving behind the full length blog post unaltered. Now, how do i make it even for both the cases? (post excerpt and full length blog-post).
For your convenience, here’s my blog url- seolollipop.com
(It is just under construction, so lot of published posts don’t make any sense, as they are just for testing purpose.)
I came across a few more problems regarding styling the theme. I know its a lot to ask (for free), but any help for the below listed queries would be whole-heartedly appreciated.

1. How to remove the page title from each of my pages.
    for eg. when i click on about page, it shows the about page with a title of about, on the top, similar in the case of sevices, testimonials and contact us page. How do i remove the title?
  2. How can i include other google fonts that are not included in the font-family section? You see, i’m currently using the TinyMCEAdvanced plugin to include the section of font-family and font-sizes in wordpress post editor, and i wanna add the below three fonts to my font-family section (which is pretty limited), so that, i can use them in my blog posts:-
    a) PT Sans Narrow.
    b) PT Sans.
    c) PT Serif.
  3. What is the right css tweak for bootstrap.min.css file if i wanna change the appearance of my homepage, i.e, the blog-post page. Currently, the front page looks like this,-(the attachment of image file with the name original appearance.jpg) but i wanna make it look like this-(the attachment of image file named modified appearance.jpg). Now, i did that from inspect element of chrome, by changing the left-padding and right-padding to 0px, of the side-bar. I even changed the border-radius to 0px of side-bar. Now, how do i make these changes permanent? Do i need to edit child theme or i just need to add another line of code to additional css? If yes, then how?
    Once again, i thank you for the upcoming kind help.