How do I add a video gallery to the shapely front page?

I would like to add a video gallery to the shapely front page of my website, how do I do that?

I have tried creating a page; adding the HTML to the widget, but nothing seems to work.
Thanks for any reply.

Hi @paulmackie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can use any of the following plugin to create video gallery then add it as a widget in the Home page widget area to display it on front page.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,
Thanks for the reply.
How do I add the plugin as a widget?
Will the plugin show up as a widget on the list of widgets and then slide it over to the front page?

Thanks.

Some plugins provide widgets and some provide shortcode which you can use in the text widget provided by following plugin.

I used the Huge-IT video plugin and it did create a video gallery and put a widget into the widget page; and was dragged to my front page as a separate video section in the Shapely template.
Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi, is there a way to add a vimeography gallery in Shapely to the home page? I have tried placing it in the recent posts widget but it doesn’t display.

Thanks,

Hi there,

I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

Have you tried using the plugin below to implement this?

Also, have you tried the solution that Movin suggested above (the Enhanced Text Widget plugin)?
Please attempt these options and let me know if anything works there.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Bingo! Works a treat. I have a couple of other questions though…

1. I have tested my shapely site on mobiles and it doesn’t work. Do you have any suggestions?

2. Can I use the Enhanced Text widget to place posts/pages in a front page parallax? The regular widgets don’t allow bold or separate lines of text.

Thanks, D

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

1. What’s happening from your end? What device are you testing from? Kindly send through a link to your site so that I may test it from my phone and see what’s happening.

2. I’m not entirely sure, but it’s worth trying.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Here it is…

thanks,

@dbryer To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Done: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/enhanced-text-in-shapely-parallax-help/

any news on the mobile version?

@dbryer Your new topic is replied.