How do i insert image carousel at the front page and featured images

Can´t find the settings to properly display an image carousel at the front page and featured images for the rest of the pages:
i would like a slider with controls, who display an image carousel at the front page - but only the featured images for the rest of the pages: how do i do this?

I would like to clarify that i would like the front page slider to change and display a set of images - not the black text box in the default.

www.tingting.no/nb

Hi @stygia99,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure i understood your question properly.

Do you want to display the slider as shown on the following page also on other pages?

https://colorlib.com/travelify/

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi and thank you for fast reply:)

Sorry for that - ill try to clearify:

• i got the image slider going on the frontpage, which is fine, - but i would only like it to be shown on the front page- and have static feature images shown in same placement for the rest of the pages- any way to do this?

Also- i don´t need the page/post excerpts in the black box on the front page image slides- just the images: how do i do this?

And at last- this is just for curiousity: for the black text excerps boxes: any way to edit the length of text excerpts being shown in these?

Hope this made it clearer:)

Regards,
C

– i got the image slider going on the frontpage, which is fine, – but i would only like it to be shown on the front page- and have static feature images shown in same placement for the rest of the pages- any way to do this?

To achieve this you have to create child theme of Travelify theme and develop custom code in it to achieve this.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Also- i don´t need the page/post excerpts in the black box on the front page image slides- just the images: how do i do this?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

.featured-slider article.featured-text {
    display: none;
}
And at last- this is just for curiousity: for the black text excerps boxes: any way to edit the length of text excerpts being shown in these?

You can do this by adding the custom excerpt text in the excerpt field of post.

i want to do this on my website please help. argotravel.ge

@bacho This is old topic and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Sorry, for my reply here. I will delete it. But I’ve already created but nobody replied me, then I found similar post and decided to reply here my prob. I hope you will find my post on first page and write me your suggestion. Thanks.

Please have a patience you will be replied ASAP.