How do I make my other pages look like the homepage?

Hi guys, my question is regarding the format of my other pages. I love how the homepage looks like and I wanted to incorporate the same type of format to my other pages. I’ve tried the widget shortcode method that was proposed by a moderator on another thread but that didn’t work out for me. I’ve also tried working with child themes but I have no idea how to work with it since I’m a novice when it comes to wordpress. So any sort of help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Please any help is greatly appreciated!

Good Morning

I am also a newbie to Wordpress and I will not be the right person to help you, however, I can help you with what I have learned :slight_smile:

I never understood why you can not have the other pages the same as the “Homepage”, but the truth is that you can not.
Pages have to be developed in a simpler and more complicated way.

To facilitate this task, I have used plugins that help a bit, as is the case of “Page Builder by SiteOrigin”, “SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle”, “SiteOrigin Widgets by CodeLights” and “SiteOrigin Widgets by CodeLights”

It becomes a little easier to manage the space to put the widgets and make the page more beautiful, but it will not be the perfect way. There will be other methods that I do not know either.

Regarding the “Child Theme” I believe that it is only used to change the site, without it being published online. I think it only serves to build the site, without the visitors noticing our work. I’m not sure, but I think this is it.

Let’s wait for more technical help to help us.

Good luck :slight_smile:

(Google Translate)

Hey, thank you so much this plugin was very helpful!