How do I make the header image full width?

Hi People.
The header image on my site looks a bit silly when viewed on a large screen. Is there any way to make it full width?
My site, http://www.airfieldcards.com/wordpress/airfield_card/eaglescott/

Kind Regards
Vince.

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You can add the following custom CSS to your mobile layout to make the logo full-width.

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.site-navigation-inner {
   padding:0px !important;
}
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks support for your quick response, but it’s on Larger screens where I want to increase the size of my header image to 100% or Full Screen.

See the image attached. I would like the “Airield Cards” image to go right over the red boxes.

Regards
Vince

hey there

Add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

site-header .container {
width: 100%;
margin: 0px !important;
padding: 0px !important;
}

and once you do this you have to use a bigger logo in the header to cover entire area

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks for coming back to me so soon, for anyone looking to do this in the future, that come to this thread. The above didn’t work, but with a period to select the site-header (full stop to us real English) then it does work.

.site-header .container {
width: 100%;
margin: 0px !important;
padding: 0px !important;
}
Kind Regards
Vince.

Looks much better now,
Is there anything else? :slight_smile:

I thought so, but I’ve fixed it.

I have installed a plugin called mega menu, which as you can see from the site, has many many airfield cards (460+) so that we could have them in alphabetical order in the menu. However, on a mobile, the original “hamburger menu” was still showing up, even though it wasn’t used. I simply commented out this code from header.php to remove it.

<!–<button type=“button” class=“btn navbar-toggle” data-toggle=“collapse” data-target=".navbar-ex1-collapse">
<span class=“sr-only”>Toggle navigation</span>
<span class=“icon-bar”></span>
</button>–>
BTW, I’ve marked this post as resolved :wink:
Kind Regards
Vince.

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’m glad to hear the good news.

Feel free to let me know in case something else comes up :slight_smile: