How to add line separator between blog entries?

Hello!

I am trying to figure out how to add a line separator between blog entries. I notice that the first few entries on the page have the separator, but as it goes farther down on the page, it stops for some reason. I’d like to figure out how to add the separator on ALL of my posts (except the very very last one, of course). Can you please help? Thank you!

Hi @thesimplethingsinlifeblog,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.blog.home .page-1 article.post .post-inner-content {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #dedede;
        margin-bottom: 30px;
}
.blog.home .page-1 article.post:last-child .post-inner-content,
.blog.home .page-1 article.post:nth-last-child(2) .post-inner-content {
    border-bottom: 0;
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello

I have just one post showing full width on my page rather than two so when I added this code, it only created lines beneath third post onwards.

So, the full width first post has a line under it, the second post which is now in grid form doesn’t have a line and the third post and those following do.

Could you edit the code to include a line beneath a second post in grid view?

Also the gaps between the lines and the post beneath are uneven. I would like there to be an even space between each line and post beneath.

Lastly, is it possible to have some extra code to add lines to the two bottom posts?

Thank you.

I also wonder if it is possible to have no lines at all so rather than add code for lines under all posts, add code that removes the line from underneath the first full width post?

@lucydm To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own threads for each of your questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.