How to add logo to header image?

I’ve recently added a header image and assumed my logo would naturally sit over it. Once I added the header image the logo sat on top of it and looked stupid so I disabled it.

I would like to have my logo sit within my header image, I know I can just add the logo to the header image via image editing software but then it wont be click-able. How can I achieve my desired result?

Thanks in advance

Hi @kyle2643,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can display your logo over your header image by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.hgroup-wrap {
  position: relative;
}
hgroup#site-logo {
  position: absolute;
  top: 75px;
  left: 0px;
}

You can change the left and top values in the above code to move the logo position.

If this doesn’t work for you then please share your site URL displaying image and logo so that i can help you exactly to achieve it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much that worked perfectly, most appreciated

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

I’m having a similar problem in the Activello theme. I am trying to add an image in place of the current title so the site looks like the demo,but am having trouble figuring out where this needs to be inserted. Any help on how I can accomplish this?

My website is: www.3gracesjewelry.us

Hi @mrana,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Absolutely. Sorry… not trying to confuse things.

The link that you sent me was actually to the Travelify theme. Unfortunately, I didn’t look before I posted, but this actually belongs in the Activello theme forum. I’ve tried to repost, but my post isn’t appearing in Activello… only Travelify. Can you help me move this so I can get an answer?

@mrana we can’t move your reply to other forum so please try creating your topic on this forum https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ and if you can’r create it then try logging out and logging in again from the forum. Also try clearing your browser cache or using different browser.

Hi Movin,

I am reading various replies you have given. it is really helpful. I am trying and in the middle of designing my website on travelify theme. Having difficulties placing the Logo and some image on the header portion of the theme. Looks very dull , white big & almost empty rectangle box on top of my site.

Can you assist me by giving some tips on how to improve my site.

my site address www.sgpropertychannel.com

thanks bro

Hi, I would like to have the header image sitting to the right of my logo. Is it possible to achieve this in travelify theme?

@monjurkarim Please see the reply i have posted previously in this topic to create new topic.

Thanks. checked previous article but can’t make out. my theme only support either logo or a header image. Probably I have to make a header image with logo on it. but I don’t know how to place it properly. what is the size of my header box ? if I place image on header, my social media sharing icons gets missing (facebook etc)

@monjurkarim I meant to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.