How to align two images side by side in Pinbin theme?

Hi Aigars,

Congratulation for your theme, which caught my eye! I think it seems really cool.
I am thinking about changing the theme of my website and I would like to know if it is possible to show (easilly) two pictures side by side.

In the demo post “Images test”, I saw that it is possible to associate pictures and text as we want (I admit that I don’t like these so little photos but I guess I could size the picture as I want before I upload it in my text), but I didn’t find the example with two pictures side by side, of whom width is just the half of the width of the article column.

Thanks in advance for your answer (and sorry for my english !). I think I will try the center way, too, so thank you also for your information, above. :slight_smile:

This website is a good example of what I would like to be able to do on my website. :slight_smile:

It is doable.
This is not theme related thing. You can add your 2 images and one add to the left and one to the right.
The main thing is to keep the image size where both images can fit side by side inside post.

Gallery you can find in the theme demo is created by using WordPress build in gallery with standard thumbnails. Plus I use Jetpack plugin for lightbox effect that you see when clicking on separate Gallery item.