How to align woocommerce to homepage

Hey! First of all i want to say how much i love this theme! It’s amazing! but I’m having a problem aligning the woocommerce recent products to my homepage. I’ve added it with [recent_products per_page=“4” columns=“4”] to my homepage. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Hi @noobcontrol,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you want to align recent products horizontally but as every product is displaying different elements as shown in the attached screenshot therefore it is not possible until we hide these elements.

If it’s ok for you to hide them then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Best Regards,
Movin

https://knijarnicaneli.com/ here’s the site

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

body.home .woocommerce.columns-4 .products li {
    min-height: 425px;
}
body.home .woocommerce.columns-4 .products li a.btn {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    z-index: 9999;
}

Nothing changes :frowning:

I troubleshooted it on your site and found it is not working because you have added some other wrong CSS code in the custom CSS option of your theme which causing this code not to work so please try adding the shared code at very top of custom CSS and not at the end.

It worked thanks! Is there a way to apply this code to all the pages not just the homepage?

Sure try removing body.home from the above code as following.

.woocommerce.columns-4 .products li {
    min-height: 425px;
}
.woocommerce.columns-4 .products li a.btn {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    z-index: 9999;
}

How do I add Woo Commerce products to the shapely HOMEPAGE? Thanks

@markprocknow This is old topic and meanwhile the theme is changed a lot so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread