How to center text in footer?

Hello! How to center text in footer?

Hi @soldek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can center the text in footer by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body #site-generator .copyright {
  float: none;
  text-align: center;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks Movin that part works just fine the text in now centerd, bud i’m stil looking for a solution to put this text below the copyright info: WIMA production.

Copyright © 2015 Salsa Suriname
WIMA production

Not like this on the left bud in the center.

Regards

WIMA

Hi WIMA,

Is “Salsa Suriname” your Site Title?

And do you want to append the additional text “WIMA production” below the copyright text?

If yes then you can achieve this using the attached small plugin containing the following code.

function change_footer_info(){

remove_action( 'travelify_footer', 'travelify_footer_info', 30 );

add_action( 'travelify_footer', 'custom_travelify_footer_info', 99 );
}
add_action('init', 'change_footer_info');
/**
 * function to show the footer info, copyright information
 */
function custom_travelify_footer_info() {
   echo '<div class="copyright">'.__( 'Copyright &copy;', 'travelify' ).' '.date('Y').' '.travelify_site_link().'. '.__( 'Theme by', 'travelify' ).' '.travelify_colorlib_link().' '.__( 'Powered by', 'travelify' ).' '.travelify_wp_link().'<br />'.__( 'WIMA production', 'travelify' ).'</div><!-- .copyright -->';
}

Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Nope this is not what i wanted, when you look at the side http://www.salsasuriname.nl you will see that in the footer the text Copyright © 2015 Salsa Suriname. is centered. What i would like is to put (also centered) on the next line WIMA production.

Regards

WIMA

Hi WIMA,

It seems you want to achieve the same but without ‘Theme by’ and ‘Powered by’ information in the footer and want to center it.

You can achieve this by using the attached modified plugin and using the following custom CSS code.

body #footerarea .copyright {
  float: none;
  text-align: center;
}

The output will be displayed as shown in the attached screenshot taken from my site.

Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: