How to change "Leave a Reply" text above comment section

Hi!

I’d like to change ‘Leave a Reply’ (the one like in the picture) for something else. How do I do that?

Have a good day :slight_smile:

Anna

Hi Anna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to just change the text ‘Leave a Reply’ or its link also?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I want to change only the text for Leave a Comment.

Is it possible?

Hi Anna,

You can change it by using the attached small plugin that contains the following custom code.

function colorlib_gettext_with_context( $translated_text, $untranslated_text, $domain ) {
	if ( trim($translated_text) == 'Leave a Reply' ) {
		$translated_text = 'Add your custom text here';
	}
	return $translated_text;
}
add_filter( 'gettext', 'colorlib_gettext_with_context', 10, 3 );

Change the text ‘Add your custom text here’ in the above plugin code with the custom text that you want to display instead of ‘Leave a Reply’.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much! That worked!

I have two more questions it that’s ok.

1. I want to make the subscription button to be in line with the field like in the ‘Search’ (in the picture). Can I do that? I use JetPack for subscriptions.

2. I inserted the footer by myself using the code (in the pictures) and now when I try to change the max number of posts visible on the Home Page , the first part of the footer moves up. Is there any solution to that?

Thank you.

Hope you’re having a good day :slight_smile:

Anna

Hi Anna,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on your existing thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin