How to change the color of header of parallax section

Dear Support!
Thank you for your awesome support before!

You already helped me to change the color and size of the feature item titles. And it worked with this:

/featured item header color and font size/
.feature h4 {
font-size:21px!important;
color: white!Important;
}

/featured item content font size/
.feature p {
font-size: 21px!Important;
}

Here is another question: how do I change the color of the parallax section titles.
They are all black and so they don’t show as the background is black.

http://empoweringvalue.de/empoweringvaluede/

Thank you in advance!
An

Oh, and the same problem on the blog pages. The header is black.
Thxxxxx

Please add the css how to change the font of the titles of the parallax sections and the blog titles.
I want the whole page to be in Abel which I managed for the body but it looks like the titles are in some other font.
THANK YOU!!!

Now I realized there is the same problem with the mobile version.
I am pretty sure the color issue of the titles might be solved with the css you are going to send.
But I am not sure if the font family and font size would be solved as it now looks like it did not take the changes so far.
Checking the preview it even looks different than checking on a mobile phone or iPad.

I am pretty sure you can help me solving those issues!
I do love the theme a lot!
Thank you, Colorbib!
Best Regards, An

Is there any news re these issues? Hope to hear from you!
Thank you so much!

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

/header titles/`
h3.mb16 {
}

.shapely_home_parallax h3 {
}

.hfeed-more .entry-title a {
color: #fff!important;
}`

From my end, the font works perfectly, so you may need to clear your browser cache and see if that helps.
Please let me know if I missed anything.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you so much!

1. This did work for the parallax sections with the image left.
    But not for the header/title of the featured sections. (It did work for the button titles though).

2. From my end the fonts look great when I check the mobile preview on the computer. But it does not look good when I look on the phone or tablet itself. It looks mixed up: different fonts and sizes.

3. Neither the PC version nor the mobile version is 100% changed to the font Abel. (most of the contents in the PC version are in the correct font. But not the titles/headers, etc…)

Looking forward to your great solutions!
Thank you so much!

Do you happen to find a solution regarding my questions?
Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you!!!