How to change the structure how the overview of posts are shown

Hi, currently I have selected Page X to show an overview of my blog posts. Page X shows posts by first illustrating an image, then the title and then the date. However, I want to change this by first showing the Title, then the Image, and then the date.

Could you please let me know how I could change this?

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

To do this means you’ll have to edit code of the theme.
Before attempting any modification of theme files, PLEASE be sure to do a back up of your site.
You can use this plugin to achieve this : All-in-One WP Migration – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

You’ll need to edit the content.php file located on the root of the sparkling theme file.

Move code Line 15 above Line 9 and save changes

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks! However, this did not solve the issue entirely because the title is now outside the white margin.
I’ve solved this issue in the following way:

<div class="post-inner-content">
                <h2 class="entry-title"><a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" rel="bookmark"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h2>
                <a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php the_title_attribute(); ?>" >
                <?php the_post_thumbnail( 'sparkling-featured', array( 'class' => 'single-featured' )); ?>

</a>

Hey there,
Thank you for keeping in touch

We’re happy you got that sorted, and thank you for sharing your fix.
I’m sure it will be of value to the forum.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, I also really want to make this change in my theme, I tried several times and I could not, so please, please show me how you do it step by step.

i’ve pasted the code above. It have not added any new code. You have to go into your content.php file and there you will find the same lines as what I have stated above. Just rearrange them in the same way as how I did it and you will get the same result