How to change top menu font size or background oppacity

hi,

the menu buttons on the jumbotron section can’t be read because of the background image i use. i’d like to change the menu font size and/or boldness or lower the menu background colours oppacity to make the menu buttons read. or i’m open to your ideas to solve my problem.

thanks

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
let me see it, please provide url and i will take a look

thanks for your interest

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to fix the menu appearance by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Menu font size and color*/
#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a {
    font-size: 23px;
    font-weight: bolder;
    color: green;
}

OR

/*Menu background color*/
#header .top-header {
    background-color: white;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your help.

Can we make top header more transparent?

Hi,

I see the website has http://parkurdijital.com/ maintenance mode active, can you disable it or give us access to view the site, so that we will check the header and give you some CSS fix if that is possible for transparent header.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

When using latest version of Colorlib theme, this CSS doesn’t seem to work. I want to control the font size of the menu on www.buitenpepers.nl, so to make it slightly bigger (and yes, we want less menu items :-).

Furthermore the slider which worked when I installed this theme, now doesn’t seem to work.

Slider is on. Articles have an image and I selected the right category. Why don’t I see a slider?

Hey there

You can use this code to fix the problem with the Menu font size:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    font-size: 16px;
}

Regardign slider, please deactivate all your third party plguins and check again, let me know results

Hi, thanks for the CSS, that works like a charm.

I disabled all plugins, but still no slider …

That needs to be checked, please send me your admin details privately

I sent them via private message.

Hi

reply sent, thank you