How to Disable Responsive Width Breaks

When the browser width drops below 1,200px it breaks down to a width of 992px.

At this width the pages are not properly displayed on tablets with a width of 1,024px.

Is there a way to disable responsive width breaks?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

The test version of our website can be found on the link:

https://focusingonwildlife.com/test-platform6/

Hello there,

Thanks for the link but I have tested the page on a few different screen sizes and the page responded correctly.
Could you please take a screenshot of the page with the issues?
Also, what kind of device are you using to test this?

Best Regards,
Support

The problem is evident on tablets such as the iPad where the browser width is below 1200px. Attached screenshots:

1. Related Posts - the main content is squashed together into 2 columns instead of 3.
    2) Advertisements - the sidebar is squashed and the 300px advertisments are cut off.
    3) Galleries - the layout of the gallery thumbs is squashed together with no spaces.

Objective is that the layout will shrink proportionately as the browser window is reduced.

How can we disable the responsive layout?

How can we set a fixed width of 1200px?

Hey there

@supertrooper im little bit confused, we talked about this problem in your other ticket and now you are opening the same question in the new ticket, how come??

Hi Noda

The other ticket was about changing the responsive width settings. Since we couldn’t find a solution I have come to the conclusion that we need to completely disable the responsive width functionality. That is the subject of this new ticket.

I have another website where I have fixed the width at 1200px. As you decrease the width of the browser both the main content and the sidebar are proportionately reduced. This is what I would like to achieve with the Sparkling theme.

How can I disable the responsive width behavior?

Hey there

Good morning :slight_smile:

First of all “I have another website where I have fixed the width at 1200px. As you decrease the width of the browser both the main content and the sidebar are proportionately reduced” - this is not fixed with website, if you reduce browser width and content is proportionally reduced then ist still responsive website

Ads - you are using google ads on your website, you can create responsive ads unit in ads and they will be responsive as well,

How can I disable the responsive width behavior? - this is a responsive theme, it was created to be responsive and it uses the bootstrap template to be responsive and there is a lot of work to disable all this work

Can you recommend an alternative theme, which would support a similar layout but which is not responsive?

Hello there,

All of our themes have to be responsive given the current state of web development however you can try the following themes:

Best Regards,
Support