How to have picture only visible on left and right side of page

I tried to upload a picture to the left and right side of our pages, but when I do so the picture is duplicated many times. Does anyone knows how I can have the picture as in the screenshot so that it is only visible on the left and right side.

Thanks & BR,
Ralph

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your another question.

It seems you have set the background image from your shared screenshot.

If it is then you can configure it using various options of background image as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Movin

Dear Movin,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I tried, but the problem is the part where the text background is “transparent” what causes the background picture to be visible also in the text, while I only want it to be present on the left and right part of the text.

Is there a possibility where I can upload the background picture and keep the background of the text white so you can only see parts of the picture on the left- and right side of the screen.

I have uploaded a screenshot from the current situation.

BR,
Ralph

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div#content {
    background: #fff;
}

Dear Movin,

It worked, only 1 issue left.
How can I remove the space between the menu bar, and the white part where the text starts?
Please find herewith a screenshot.

BR,
Ralph

Hi Movin,

I managed to fix it with the info found in this thread:
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/removing-dazzling-head-space-under-the-menu/

Thanks!

BR,
Ralph

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: