How to hide the featured image to show in blog post?

Hi

Could you please kindly tell me how to stop having the feature image showing up in each blog post? I want to have full control of what appear where.

Thank you

Bump, please :D, Pretty pretty please :smiley:

Hi @gonzague,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.single-post img.single-featured.wp-post-image {
    display: none;
}

The above code will hide the featured image on single post page but if you also want to remove it from the blog page then also use the following CSS code.

body.blog img.single-featured.wp-post-image {
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks! I will give it a try and let you know!

Working just fine, case closed!

Thanks!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi,

Same for me: I want to hide the feature image in each blog post. I managed to hide it on single post but the featured image keeps visible on blog.

I downloaded the hide featured image plugin and added the following in customizing Additional CSS:

body.blog img.single-featured.wp-post-image {
}

But ufortunately without result. I am using the Shapely theme. Can anyone help me with this please?

Many thanks

@rogier This is not Shapely theme forum so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.