How to make a different background on every single page of the theme shapely?

TradutorDesativar tradução instantânea
InglêsPortuguêsEspanholDetectar idiomaPortuguêsInglêsEspanholTraduzir
hi

I saw the question in the forum but did not see the answer in either of the two posts I consulted. In both posts, the moderator requests access to the site, but I believe that if they post the code here would be easier.

The solution presented would be:

.page-id-12 #header {
background-image: url (“myImage”)!
}

But my question is: where do I get to see the page-id?

I went to Pages> All Pages and I hovered over the page link and read the page ID, but I do not know how to retrieve it in css.

Could someone help me with some quick response?

hi

I saw the question in the forum but did not see the answer in either of the two posts I consulted. In both posts, the moderator requests access to the site, but I believe that if they post the code here would be easier.

The solution presented would be:

.page-id-12 #header {
background-image: url (“myImage”)!
}

But my question is: where do I get to see the page-id?

I went to Pages> All Pages and I hovered over the page link and read the page ID, but I do not know how to retrieve it in css.

Could someone help me with some quick response?

555/5000
Oi

Eu vi a questão no fórum, mas não vi a resposta em nenhum dos dois posts que consultei. Em ambos os posts, o moderador pede acesso ao site, mas acredito que se eles postarem o código aqui seriam mais fáceis.

A solução apresentada seria:

.page-id-12 #header {
 background-image: url ("myImage")!

}`

Mas a minha pergunta é: onde eu consigo ver o id da página?

Eu fui para Páginas> Todas as Páginas e eu passei sobre o link da página e leio a ID da página, mas não sei como recuperá-la no css.

Alguém poderia me ajudar com alguma resposta rápida?
Sugerir uma edição
Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Toolkit de tradução para appsTradutor de sites
Sobre o Google TradutorComunidadeCelularSobre o GooglePrivacidade e TermosAjudaEnviar feedback

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The page ID would be in the URL of the page when you edit it in WordPress.

Here is a link that shows you where it is:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi.

I’m fine thank you.

So … I had already located the page ID. But in the example that is in the other posts, in the CSS code reference is made to it as if the page ID were a class:

`.page-id-12 #header{

And this way it does not work. My question is: How should I call the page ID in the CSS code?

Hello there,

If I understand correctly, you want to know the CSS syntax.

.page-id-12 #header { background-image: url (“image url here”); }

Let me know if that helped.

Best Regards,
Support

I researched more about changing the background of each page and figured out what might be happening.

Wordpress places several dynamic classes in the body tag, and within these classes, it inserts the page id, so that it can be referenced in CSS code.

What happens is that in the theme, the page ID is not inserted inside the body tag, so I can not change the header.

The syntax used in CSS is correct, what happens is that I do not have the Page ID inside the classes of the body tag. That’s what I need to do, call the page ID into the body tag classes,

Hi @stromdh,

It sure include that with the body tag: http://take.ms/fb7NC can you give us your page URL so that I can check what is going wrong. If possible pass us the WP Login details in a private reply.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.