How to make slider smaller, clickable on mobile and post categories visible?

Hi Movin!

Hope your fine.

1. I changed size of the slider on computer but on mobile/tablet it’s full width. Can I change it on mobile/tablet too?

2. I have a question regarding slider, it’s not clickable on tablet and mobile. I’ve tried a code from the Activello Child Theme you posted here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/slider-not-working-on-mobile/#post-81415 but I’m already using other Activello Child Theme and it’s not working that way. Is there any other solution?

3. Also I want slider to display post categories on tablet and mobile (the same way as on computer) and adjust their size. How can I do that?

My website: www.biggerthanlimits.com
Thank you for all the help !

Anna

Hi Anna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I changed size of the slider on computer but on mobile/tablet it’s full width. Can I change it on mobile/tablet too?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .top-section {
    max-width: 1090px;
}
.top-section {
    padding-left: 15px;
    padding-right: 15px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    z-index: 0;
}

@media (min-width: 768px){
.top-section {
    width: 750px;
}
}

@media (min-width: 992px){
.top-section {
    width: 970px;
}
}

@media (min-width: 1200px){
.top-section {
    width: 1170px;
}
}

nav.navbar.navbar-default
    z-index: 99999 !important;
}

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you it worked!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: