How to make tags display full content?

Hi,

I want to make it so that the “tag pages” would display full content of the posts rather than excerpts.

What is the best way to do that? (what code should be inserted where?)

Usually, I edit themes via “Editor” but it seems in case of Travelify many functions aren’t visible through the editor.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Settings > Reading > For each article in a feed, show and select Full text to have the article appear instead of the summary.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you. However, I have already done this and I am not talking about the RSS.

Instead, I want to do so that the archive pages of tags would show full text rather than excerpts.

I mean pages like url.com/tag/the-tag-name .

I understand that this functionality may be not included in the theme, however, what I am asking, is which files should be edited to achieve this? Unlike many other themes, Travelify seems not to show its all files in the WP-admin Editor, that’s why I am asking.

Hello there,

The tag use the archive.php file which you can find via Appearance > Editor > Archive.php, You would be able to make changes to this file but for this issue it would be considered an advanced customization so you can contact our developer to make these changes using the folloing link:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support