How To Make The Entry Font Bigger?

Hello Colorlibians,

First of all, kudos to your well coded and amazing theme.

I am using Illdy and need to customize it a little bit more - I can’t find any topic on this and I’ve tried the CSS in your FAQ

body,
.front-page-section .section-header p,
#latest-news .section-content .post .post-entry,
#blog .blog-post .blog-post-entry p,
.widget ul li a,
#blog .blog-post .blog-post-tags li a,
#blog span {
font-size: 25px !important;
}

but it didn’t work for me as I need to only make the “entry” text (editable via Customizer) bigger. I’ve tried some HTML too while in Customizer mode but when I saved it, it didn’t work out in the actual site.

Can you help me make the text entry text (sub-headline) of each of the section bigger and perhaps fix it so that we can use HTML too?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hi,

Where did you put the css code? try to use this css editor plugin:

thank you,

Cristian

Hi,

Thanks for replying Christian.

Before, I directly pasted the code in the “Edit CSS” under Appearance and same thing happen when I use the plugin that you mentioned. They would make the text for the Entry / Content / Sub headline bigger but also affected the Services Entry from the widget, the blog excerpt, Contact Form 7 as well as the footer sidebar / widgets. Sorry but it’s making the site uglier.

Please how can we make the changes only on the entry / content / sub headline for each section without affecting the others?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Hi coachasymi,

Could you send me the live website?

Thank you,

Cristian

Sure, here’s the link to my website with the CSS mentioned above active:

http://www.roaperperfume.com/?ign_skip=InV1d2VDLFzOzyV

Appreciate if you could help cause I’m planning to launch the web ASAP

Thanks

Hi @coachasymi,

First, please remove that css code that you put earlier:

body,
.front-page-section .section-header p,
#latest-news .section-content .post .post-entry,
#blog .blog-post .blog-post-entry p,
.widget ul li a,
#blog .blog-post .blog-post-tags li a,
#blog span {
font-size: 25px !important;

In order to make changes for each section, you need to put the css code for that specifically section:
To see what css class you need to change please open your website in a browser, chrome for example, right click and select the option inspect as you will see in my print-screen attached you will have there all the elements of your page and selected as an example:

.front-page-section .section-header p {
font-size:10px;
}

Then, after you will see the css code, just paste it in the editor and cuastomixze it as you want.

thank you,

Cristian