How to not display featured image in posts

Hi,

I am looking for a way not to display the featured image in posts. Additionally, is there a way to customize the size of the featured image? When I upload an image as a featured posts, it seems to get cropped. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

URL: www.momentswithmorgan.com

Hi @morganling,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am looking for a way not to display the featured image in posts.

If you don’t want to display it then just do not set featured image in the post.

Additionally, is there a way to customize the size of the featured image?

You can try achieving this by using the plugin solution posted in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/define-sizeformat-of-featured-image-on-home-page/

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you for your help! Is there still a way to not show the featured image in a post? I currently don’t have featured images set but I would like to for the purpose of using the slider and because some RSS feeds like from Bloglovin seem to pull the featured image as the main photo for the articles they show. And in many cases for the featured image I would like to set, I do not want to show up as the first photo in my post as well.

Let me know if there is away. Again, I really appreciate your help, thank you!

You can try removing the featured image from the post by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

article img.single-featured.wp-post-image {
    display: none;
}

Thanks so much for your help :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: