How to not display posts featured Image in the post

Hello!
I was wondering if there is any easy way to set the featured image so it isn’t automatically displayed in the actual post. I like to define a featured image so that its used as a teaser image in the post feeds but sometimes they get in the way in the post…like for example when i have emdedded a quiz from qzzr.
Thanks for any insight on this!
Felix

Hi Felix,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try removing it from the single post page by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.single-post img.single-featured.wp-post-image {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks Movin,

i had to change the class a bit but that worked!

body.single-post img.featured-img.wp-post-image {
}
Is there anyway to set that so that it doesn’t effect every post? Otherwise i would have to go back an edit all of my older postings?
Best Regards,
Felix

Is there anyway to set that so that it doesn’t effect every post? Otherwise i would have to go back an edit all of my older postings?

Do you mean you want to hide the featured posts only on specific posts?

If yes then could you please share me the pages URL from your site where you want to hide it so that i can help you to achieve it?

One of the pages is www.motoblog.de

The css code you sent me works perfectly without any adaption on this page.

Could you please share me the specific pages URL from your site where you want to hide it and not just your site URL so that i can help you to achieve it?

yes of course!

Thanks again!

You can use the below CSS code to hide the featured image only on that shared page.

body.single-post.postid-9438 img.single-featured.wp-post-image {
}