How to remove blog entry from shop page

Hi!

I just started recently in trying to make my own e-commerce store, and I am loving this theme.

At the moment I am making good progress in uploading pictures and products descriptions, however I am running into an issue where at the bottom of the Shop page there it will load past product entries in a blogging format with titles, dates etc.

I need to get rid of that but so far I am having no luck. Could anyone please help me with this? It would be very appreciated.

I have attached some images so you guy can get an idea of what I mean.

Thank you.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website? It was not in the image and the name of the store does not appear in a google search.

In the meantime, please go to Appearance > Widgets and check to see if there is a widget active on that page then disable it.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

The link to the particular page is https://ph-eterna.com/product-category/weddingbandcollection/

The website has not launched yet so I am not sure whether it is accessible outside. I checked whether there are widgets active on the page, and there are none on that page.

Best regards,
Henry

Don’t mean to double post, but is there a solution for this issue? Really hoping to have it solved, thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, just double checking did you go to Appearance > Widgets and check to see if there is a widget active on that page then disable it.

I cannot seem to replicate the problem on my end, If possible could you please provide a URL to your website.

Please get back to us as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I went to Appearance > Widgets and there is nothing active on that page.

The particular page URL is https://ph-eterna.com/product-category/weddingbandcollection/ but the website has not launched yet so I am unsure whether you are able to actually view it.

To elaborate on the issue, the Shop pages look fine until you scroll to the bottom of the page, then it suddenly loads products descriptions and products pictures in a blog-like format which is really odd.

Thank you for your attention.

Update:

I managed to fix the problem.

Apparently if you choose to host with Bluehost you get a set of widgets called “Jetback” bundled automatically. Apparently its the infinite scroll feature that’s bundled into Jetpack that’s causing the problem and the problem resolved itself once that feature is turned off.

Thank you for everyone’s help and concern.