How to Remove definately post date and icon

Hi!

I’ve added the following code into custom CSS:

.entry-meta .author,
.entry-meta .date,
.entry-meta .comments {
    display: none;
}

but the date and the icon of the author is still there. How can I erase them?
One more thing, how can I hide also the Permalink text and icon at the end of the post paragraph?

dianaricci.it/guida-turistica/treviso-citta/

Thanks a lot, great theme!

You can remove previously added code and replace it with this one:

.entry-meta {
}

As both these lines of elements are wrapped with entry-meta class it means that you can remove all of them by targeting a single selector.

Great thanks a lot!

How to remove side-bar from post on unite?

Thanks.

@rogermduarte

This thread is related to completely different issue, please start your own thread and I will try to help you form there. Also, please post your website URL, so I can see your current website setup and try to help with that.

Hello, I posted the code in the location indicated

.entry-meta {
}

However, the date still appears in the permalink of my blog posts. Did I miss something?

Thank you for your help!

Maika

Hey @maika,
Hope you’re doing well today

The code above resolves a different issue. You won’t be able to use CSS to change your permalinks.

To do this, you’ll need to go to Settings > Permalinks from your WordPress Dashboard, then under Common Settings, you have examples of the permalink structures that you could use. Select the one that suits you, then click Save Changes and you should be good.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks so much for this! It worked and now my permalinks are good. However, I still have this problem, that the date and email still appear under my blog excerpt. Can you please tell me how I can remove this? Thanks a lot.

Hello @maika,

You are using the Illdy theme and I have checked your site and the author information is not present.

Please clear your browser cache and refresh the page.

Reference link:
https://maikaendo.com/websitebuilding/

Best Regards,
Support

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your reply. Actually they (my email and the date) appear in this page, https://maikaendo.com/blog/

under each blog excerpt. I have cleared my cache and tried through different browser and they still appear.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The CSS code provided before seems to be active. Please see the attached image.

Best Regards,
Support