How to remove the "navigation" button from menu

Hello!

I had my main menu on the top of my website (www.sinmapa.net) and after the last update of the theme i got a new button -out of the blue!- on my menu and I haven’t put it there and I don’t know how to delete it: the NAVIGATION button (in my spanish page is called navegación)!

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Same problem here, tempurary fixed it by adding CSS in customize -> Travelify Other Options:

#main-nav li.default-menu
{
 display:none;
}

Same bug reported in the past after an other update, I got a lot of problems with batly updated free themes lately. Wordpress has new standards for the themes to comply to, but it’s not all a quick fix.

@colorlib: please update theme soon.

micelestium - thanks! works perfectly with travelify theme …which is very nice and handy - thanks colorlib team :slight_smile:

Hello,

the code you mentioned, helped in my main manu but I have a second menu that is used for a widget in right side bar.

It’s named “Informationen”. How do I have to change the code to hide the “Navigation” button in my own new menu too?

Thanks in advance for your help and a big compliment for the theme! It’s great!

Bye
Sorro

Hi There,

The issue is resolved in the latest released version of Travelify theme.

If you are still using older version of theme then you can use the solution posted in the following reply.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/nav-bar-and-header-problems/#post-33820

Cheers,
Movin

Thanks everyone for the help! it worked perfectly!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. Everything works perfectly now. Merry Xmas!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!!!