How to remove "Theme by Colorlib powered by WordPress" on all sites

Hello how to remove the “Theme by colorlib powered by wordpress” on all sites (main page and subsites)

/Remove footer/
.footer .footer-credits {
display: none;
}

Only works on the front page. All the other pages still have the tag!

Hey there

Do you have license to remove footer credits? Licence - Colorlib
Please provide a link to the website

I use the shapely theme. Is it not free anymore?;(

Hi there

The theme is free but if you want to remove license you have to buy a license, please take a look at the link I attached in my previous message :slight_smile:

I have a license purchased. And want to use it on three different domains all with the shapely theme! How does it work now?

Hi there

You can use themes and templates on any domain, just move them from one to another hosting or change the domain, there is nothing specific with the license or implementation of the license

So where is now the benefits that I purchased a license? I don`t get it. Because there are no regulations no inplementing. Its just plain stupid to pay for it or what?

No reply at all? Great

Hey there

So where is now the benefits that I purchased a license? - The benefit of the license is to remove credits from the template, this is what benefit does, not sure in other parts of your question, if footer credit is not necessary to remove for you then you don’t need to buy a license

How to remove the footer then?

I can help you with the custom css, please provide url of the site, if you are using html template you can remove them from the files

I added this css:

.footer .footer-credits {
display: none;
}

But it only working on the front page! All the other pages still have the credits. Why?

Hi

Provide link to your website and I will check it