How to remove title and blank space on a new page? How to create new widgets?

Hi! First of all, awesome theme that you guys have here! But i have some questions.

1. How do i remove the title and date of full width pages?
    (English is not my first language, so I selected the areas that i would like to get rid of in case I cannot explain myself corectly.)
    I have been reading about this here in the forum and what I notice on other topics and put to my custom .css was this:
.page-title {
    display:none;
}

header-callout{
}

content-area{
padding:0;
} 

entry-header {
}

But it didn’t worked as expected as you can see in the picture that I have sent. Also my Shapely theme does not have the path “Appearance > Customize > Shapely Options > Other”.

1. All the other sites setted up by me has ben made only with raw code, so I’m not familiar with Widgets and I have notice that they are the base of the Homepage. That being said, can I create my own Widgets?

Thank you all in advance.

Hi @wknx,

Use this css code to remove the section from your printscreen:

.bg-secondary {
    display: none;
}

I notice that you didn’t set the page as a static page from Dashboard>settings>reading> set the page as a static page.

Regarding the second section, what do you want to achieve?

thanks,

Cristian

Hi mate, The code that u provided worked like a charm!
And about the second section, the widgets one, I have already learned how to use them.
But thank you so much for the attention, great work you guys have been done here!

Hi @wknx,

You are welcome.

Best regards,

Cristian