how to set featured image on post in normal size.

how to set featured image on post in normal size as it uploaded in library without changing in its size. actually i want a small image on my post please see the attachment.
as i want similar to 1 image instead of 2nd one,

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your question here, could you possibly install this plugin (Regenerate Thumbnails – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org), regenerate your images and check whether the display issue is resolved.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

not working…

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url of the page and i will take a look

thanks for your response here is the link of my post :
https://latestairdrop.com/helix-orange-hix/

Hi there

Ok, i think we need some more information here, i see you already resized featured image by adding width100% css code, can you tell me what do you mean by “normal size of the image”? what is your goal here? :slight_smile:

I donot want to resize my featured image i want to use it as it is. for example i upload an image of 200200 then i want it as it is of 200200. or if i upload an image of 150150 then i want it of the same size of 150150
thus i do not want to resize it in any size just use it in its original size.

hi

Well, first of all you have to remove css added by you and it will be exactly like you want, original image will be displayed in this case

tried but not done nothing changes.
is there any other way to make it possible?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You need to edit the image size in the functions.php file. You can look for this line of code and change the height and width:

add_image_size( 'shapely-featured', 730, 350, true );

Best Regards,
Support