How to: Tailor home page / Customize woocommerce font, etc.

Hi all,

well I have few questions and hope you can help me on them.

1. How to limit the number of articles in main page and have all of them in another page like “publications” ? I tried to create a new page with blog style but just found default and full-width.

2. How to customize woocommerce, font, size and color of prices, and add to cart boxes ?

3. Can we have that pretty icon before Shop and cart (Boutique and Panier in our website) in the menu bar ?

4. For the Cart, can we see the added items number ?

Well this is it, thank you for your time.

ahmed.besthost.tn (test website)

Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. How to limit the number of articles in main page

You can do this from your site reading settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

and have all of them in another page like “publications” ? I tried to create a new page with blog style but just found default and full-width.

I am not sure what you meant by this so please describe it a bit more in detail.

2. How to customize woocommerce, font, size and color of prices, and add to cart boxes ?

You can customize it by developing custom CSS code.

3. Can we have that pretty icon before Shop and cart (Boutique and Panier in our website) in the menu bar ?

I am not sure what you meant by pretty icon here so please share the screenshot of it.

4. For the Cart, can we see the added items number ?

You have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi, thanks for the replay.

and have all of them in another page like “publications” ? I tried to create a new page with blog style but just found default and full-width.

I am not sure what you meant by this so please describe it a bit more in detail.

I mean having a page named e.g. “publications” where I can find all the articles (writing not products) I publish, like the home page without slider.

I am not sure what you meant by pretty icon here so please share the screenshot of it.

Please see the attached file

I mean having a page named e.g. “publications” where I can find all the articles (writing not products) I publish, like the home page without slider.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

You can try achieving that using the following plugin.