How to take out the “Navigation” menu out and Element resize

I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of the white navigation bar with the logo on it?
I looked around but none of the CSS code I found didn’t work.
And I’m gonna attach a screen screenshot below with an element.I was wondering if I can make the top-paralax (not sure of the name you can see it in the screenshot) a full width (col-md-12 rather than col-md-8 etc) because I want to leave the text as is it at the moment and put an image (like the one of the phone at the moment that is on the background image) on the right side of the text?
Thanks in advance.

@Movin
http://13.74.255.156/

@Movin any ideas ?

@Movin we fixed the bootstrap thing. Can you still help us with the navbar thing ??
thanks in advance

Hi @drummer312,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you have fixed and what is remained so could you please tell me again what is remained to achieve so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

@movin so we fixed the navbar and the width of the bootstrap element. There is one thing I’m not sure if it is possible to have social icons with links down in the black footer ?

There is one thing I’m not sure if it is possible to have social icons with links down in the black footer ?

Yes i have just tested it on my test site and it displays fine as shown in the attached screenshot.

To create social icons follow the below steps :

1. Create a menu like any other menu in the admin area of your site under Appearance -> Menus .
  2. Use the correct urls in the menu items, so for twitter it must be twitter.com for facebook it must be facebook.com. Otherwise URLs won’t get recognized and you will get squares without icons.
  3. Set theme location for this menu as “Social Menu”