HTML title in parallax, and new tab for buttons

Hi! First of all thank you for the theme, it’s wonderful. I’m just trying to customize it a little bit.

Is there a way to edit Parallax Widget Title in HTML?

Another thing, i’d like to open a new tab for the buttons link of the parallax section, instead of opening it on the same page. How could i do it?

Thanks in advance for your support and your work!

Hi @tioto2,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Is there a way to edit Parallax Widget Title in HTML?

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what you want to edit in it?

Another thing, i’d like to open a new tab for the buttons link of the parallax section, instead of opening it on the same page. How could i do it?

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks so much for the plugin, it worked fine!

Anyway I already managed to change the color to the whole title, but i’d like to give a different color to each letter (or some letters). So i thought that the possibility to edit it in HTML would be great!
I already tried some solutions, suggested i other topics, but they didn’t work.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Anyway I already managed to change the color to the whole title, but i’d like to give a different color to each letter (or some letters). So i thought that the possibility to edit it in HTML would be great! I already tried some solutions, suggested i other topics, but they didn’t work.

You can try achieving this by developing custom code to modify widget title. you can refer the code in the custom plugin shared in the following topic to do that.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/cusomizing-parallax-widget/

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5