Hyperlink picture for each website page

Hi-

I recently text someone in facebook messenger and WhatsApp my website link. It puts a blank picture up with a little verbiage about the page. How do I get picture to show up when I send website links? For instance, I thought it would be favicon for the website but it does not display this. 1) Where does this picture pull from? 2) Where in Wordpress do I need to put a picture for each page so when sending that page’s hyperlink it shows a picture? Even if it is the same picture on each page, such as my company logo that is fine. Thanks.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

The link below pretty much provides WordPress’ answers all of your questions:

Have a look and if there are any other questions that I may answer for you, please feel free to let me know, I’m always happy to help. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi yes I will check this out for facebook. But the same thing happens if I send a weblink in WhatsApp. Where does WhatsApp and other progrs/apps pull the pictures from? Is it the feature image that I can set for each page?

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Whatsapp and other apps should pretty much be the same, however, the article linked below should provide a number of plugins that will provide a lot more control over how your posts look when shared through messengers/social media.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support