I have a problem in the Home Page (Front page section - Slider Secton Info )

Hello, how can I please to have the 3 sectiosn on the same line?
I changed the php file “section” (Tyche-Customize …) by the original file but it did not change anything, on the contrary the site is completely inaccessible. Please help, Thank you.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am not sure that I understand what you want to achieve.

Do you want to add the information section under the slider?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
Thank you for your answer, No I just want to have the information “BOX 3 POUR 0 50€” next “Retour Gratuit” and not below. Do you know how can I Change this. I join you an picture for explain the problem. Thank you.

Hi there

Yes but these 3 icons are by default on the location you want??
first of all please restore original theme files and then come back with your website url
My suggestion is to not edit theme files if you don’t know how to do this,

Hello thank you for your replu,
This is the problem because I did not change the theme file, otherwise I would have left the original.
I have this problem because I changed the widget file. And my problem does not apply to widget files. I have already tried to replace by the original but it does not change anything unless maybe I do not change the right file.

Hello there,

The theme will automatically space the 3 parts in the slider information section equally but if you changed the widget files this can cause an issue.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

The theme will automatically space the 3 parts in the slider information section equally but if you changed the widget files this can cause an issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

Best Regards,
Support

Hello! My website is actually in local I haven’t yet a domain name. I’ll send you soon. It’s ok for you? I do it tomorrow

HI there

Yes, no problem, you can update this ticket once you are ready for this

Hello the team!
This is my website link, I hope you can help me about this problem.
https://www.unerebelle.com/

Thank you.

hi

I se your website but no you don’t have slider enabled on the homepage and this means i can’t see the problem

Hello,
So you can’t to resolve this problem ?
Maybe if I change the widget files with the original I would can to resolve it. I’ll try it
and I tell you if it’s ok or not.

hi Lucia

I have not said i(we) can’t solve the problem, we can solve it but you have to show us your problem, so far i can’t see it :slight_smile:

Hello,
I solve the problem with this code :
.col-sm-4 {
float: none;
margin: 0 auto;
}
If someone have the same problem.
But now I can’ t to edit my website, when I make changes, and I save it, nothing change on my website. And when I activated the woocomerce plugin I have a blank page. Can you help me about this.

Thank you.

hi

generally, my reply is the same, I need to see the website :slight_smile:
please deactivate all your third-party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team