Ildy Demo Content

Hello,
Please how do i install the demo content because demo content botton is not taking me anywhere.

Your assistance is need please.

Thank you

Hi,

1. Try to import the demo without any plugin installed except illdy companion,
  2. If you didn’t install companion plugin, make sure you install the illdy companion plugin Illdy Companion – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

if that didn’t help, pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, we will check what is going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

I can’t seem to import demo content. Please advise.

My website is https://9cv9offshoring.tech

Hey there.

Ensure you outline the steps in our documentation on how to get things set up.

If you’re still unable to import demo content ensure that your WordPress installation meets the following requirements. You can contact your hosting in regards to getting this setup.

You should contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
PHP version 5.6 or greater.
max_execution_time 900
memory_limit 128M
post_max_size 32M
upload_max_filesize 32M

Best regards,
Support.

i have the same problem. every is ok but when i press IMPORT DEMO CONTENT, nothing happens.

i have the same error. The button IMPORT DEMO CONTENT dont do anything.

my login:
admin
pass: lF003639
link: ditorres.com/agencia/wp-admin

can you help me?

Hi there

@ditorres i see a lot of js errors in your WordPress installation, can you please reinstall WordPress from scratch and try again? it will be an easier than dive in the investigation no why this happened and how to fix

I did it again and now its run ok. So tnks

Hi, there

Nice to hear :slight_smile:
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!