Illdy one page site menu not working

the one page menu is not working. We have set ids as described in documentation and we have tried with our jquey code as well but that didnt work because of theme’s code conflict.

we have also tried Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin to resolve this issue.

Hey there

may I see it? please provide a link to the website to check the problem

Regards

Can you please look into this ASAP. it would be great for me to proceed further.
Thanks.

Hi there

In the menus, try to use this structure of the menus: #about and not www.suteurl/#about

Regards

We have used the same structure in all other menu options except about one, still its not working. Can you please check?

Whenever we click on any menu items it will automatically comes to home page. Please let me know how can I solve this issue.

Hi

Please send me your admin details in DM and I will check it

Sorry for the delay

Hey,

Can you please let me know how and where can I share the Creds with you.

Hi

I just sent a private message to you, so, please answer

Hello

I have replied to you on the private msg. can you please check and update me that what should I have to do further to solve the issue?

Hey,

I’m constantly trying to connect with you in the personal chat and I have also shared the required details with you still haven’t gotten any reply from your side. I’m really stuck here, it would be a great help if you can help me to solve this issue so that my developer can start the work.

Can someone help me here to solve this issue. I can’t able to complete the site development and due to this it’s affecting my business process.

I just made a reply here: Illdy theme menu setup problem - #4 by colorlibsupport