Illdy theme causing website to crash

Hello, over the past week or so my website http://www.numerologynamecalculator.com has stopped working. I contacted Bluehost support regarding this issue and they have told me that the error has come from both the Illdy theme and Illdy-companion plugin. I have had to revert my site theme to the Wordpress default. Please help assist and fix the errors on the theme causing this issue.

Thanks!
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Please update the theme, and the companion plugin to its latest version it will fix the issue. If not, can you pass us the WP and FTP login details in a private reply, so that we can take a look at the issue?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz, looks like the theme is working again and the website is showing up.

However, the text, symbols and formatting of many elements on the homepage have been reset. Is there any way to revert the data to what it was before?

Best regards,
Jeff

Hi,

Did those customizations are done via Custom CSS or done via Customizer? If customizer means the setting will be reset after activating the new theme ( make sure the theme names are same after and before updates ) and if that is done via Custom CSS means you can find that in Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS. If none of them works means next time use this, Customizer Export/Import – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org before update things.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.