Illdy theme menu setup problem

Hey Team,

I’m trying to connect with you from last one month and I’m creating this new topic bczI’m not getting any reply from your side.

I have setup one page wp site using Illdy theme and I have also checked lots of issue tickets created for the menu and also followed the same but still I can’t able to resolved the issue.

In my site only Home menu is working properly, whenever I click on any other menu like services it’s scroll down to services and thn come back to Home page.

My developer thinks it’s conflicting with some code.

Please check this and help me to get out of this issue.

thanks.

Hey there

Sorry, but this support board is only the place where you can get receive the support, so, make sure you use this board only.

May I see it? please provide link to your website and I will check the probelm

Regards

Hello,

I have used this board only for the support but due to some reason I can’t able to get the solution and that’s why I have to create a new topic here.

I have also shared admin details with you in person but you haven’t replied back on that chat.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/re-illdy-one-page-site-menu-not-working/30971

So sorry about that, please take my apologies, usually im not leaving any questions unanswered, probably I missed it,

Regarding problem, it was identified as a bug, its already reported and we are waiting for the fix from the developer that will resolve this problem, unfortunately at this moment there is nothing else I can promise

Regards